COHEART Membership is open to all especially Organization, Institutes, Individual Scientists, faculty, students and staff, as well as the community at large. If you would like to join the COHEART, you may join at one of our upcoming meetings and events. So, become a member of COHEART. Apply your passion and skills to improving the health of humans, animals, plants and the environment. Your involvement with COHEART is not only of great benefit to the Centre but it can be of great benefit to you as well. It provides you with the opportunity to network with other professionals and build on your current skills.
What individuals can do
There are many things which concerned individuals can do to get involved with us and improve health for of Man, Animal and Environment:
- Learn about COHEART in our ABOUT US and ACTIVTIES, NEWS and EVENT sections
- Read the Global Strategy for One Health and advocate that you or your organization support the Strategy and its initiatives;
- Join our mailing list and stay informed about the latest One Health news and updates and information on key events and meetings;
- Check our COHEART Members Database to find local COHEART members who are active in this area
- In our News & Events section, find news about partner campaigns and special days promoting One health