Important things to be remembered by the candidates before filling the online application:
- Candidate must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile number (both should kept active till the end of application process) provided in the Online application form are their own or parents only. Since all the information/ communication will be sent through e-mail on registered e-mail address, you should check your e-mails and University website regularly till the completion of admission process.
- The students are advised to apply for each course separately and keep their login credentials for each course. Fill the online application carefully as further editing option is not available and note down the system generated Application Number.
- While filling the online application candidates have to upload his/ her passport size colour photograph (150W X 200H pixels) and signature (250W X 90H pixels). The size of photograph and signature shall not exceed 30 kb.
- You can remit the application fees through credit card/ debit card/ Internet banking/ Demand Draft.
- Remit the fee at the time of submission of the online application form or later by logging in using the online generated application number and date of birth through online payment mode using credit card/debit card/Internet banking. Candidates belonging to General Category should remit Rs.1020/- as the application fee (Rs.1000/-) and bank processing charges (Rs.20/-) those belonging to SC/ST (Native of Kerala origin) should remit Rs. 520/-. After remitting application fee, candidate should take the print out of the fee receipt and online application form. If you face any problem in making payment contact with your bank before making another payment. University will not be responsible for the duplicate payments.
? If you are making payment through Demand Draft, you have to collect the Demand Draft from any nationalized bank in favour of Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode payable at Kalpetta for Rs. 1000/-, for those belonging to General category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category, being the application fees, before filling of the online application. The details of Demand draft should be entered in the application form and have to send the Demand
Draft in original to the University along with the application. ? Candidates have to upload their SSLC certificate, academic qualification certificate showing the total marks of all semesters (Consolidated mark list/ Transcript). The file size should not exceed 500 kb. All candidates are requested to send the completely filled online application form along with the original Demand Draft or copy of the online fee receipt after signing in the provided space of the online application with the following enclosures to the ‘The Director of Academics & Research, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad, Kerala, Pin 673576’ by writing “Application for the admission to ____ Programme(Payment Mode:___)”.
All candidates remitting fees through Demand draft, compulsorily send the application and the below enclosures to the University.
Documents to be enclosed with the application
- Demand draft or copy of the online payment receipt. Name and address of the candidate and course for which applied must be entered on the backside of the Demand Draft using pencil.
- Xerox copy of the same shall be retained by the candidate.
- Self-attested copy of SSLC certificate or Birth certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Self-attested copies of Certificates to prove the qualification of the candidates (Plus two/ VHSE/Degree (both final mark list and Certificates to be provided))
Incomplete applications and the application not enclosed with requisite documents will besummarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The list of candidates selected for admission and the fees to be remitted will be published at the KVASU website www.kvasu.ac.in and available for reference at the University Headquarters, Pookode, Wayanad, Kerala – 673 576 or with the course directors concerned.
Candidates selected will be admitted to the course, provided they have to remit the prescribed fees in full on the due dates fixed, and produce all the relevant original certificates. A special fees of Rs. 2100/- will have to be paid in addition to the respective tuition fees at the time of admission, being
admission fees and fees for certificates/ mark list. If the selected candidates fails to pay the specified fees and join the course in time, their claims for admission will be cancelled without notice and the seat thus becoming vacant will be filled up with eligible candidates, if any, in the rank/waitlist.
Candidates should produce the original certificates for proof of age, qualifications, transfer certificates, conduct certificate, medical fitness certificate obtained from any Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Surgeon at the time of reporting for contact classes before the course directors.